Washington Wizards Passport Holder, baskpassportholder.com, NBA Passport Holder

Di più
2 Anni 10 Mesi fa #159 da WilliamR
"I didn't like that. I didn't like the last part of the comment," Beal said. "The first half of it about what Steph was doin' was -- I'm with you ... 49 in 29 minutes is ... I think everyone here can agree that's remarkable and truly amazing. So nobody's arguing that. But I didn't mention you, my hamstrings have nothing to do with how I go out there and play the game. For me to injure my hamstring and for you to kind of make a joke about it, I don't take that too fondly, honestly. Because I take pride in being somebody who my first four years I was always labeled as an injury-prone guy. I was labeled as somebody who couldn't stay on the floor.

A year ago, the Phoenix Suns just considered themselves fortunate to be invited to the NBA bubble at all. Now, they have legitimate title aspirations. Washington Wizards Passport Holder

File allegato:

4. Both teams started a combined 0-of-8 out of the halftime locker room until Marcus Morris hit a mid-range jumper -- which ended an 0-of-7 streak of his own. Cleveland Cavaliers Passport Holder

baskpassportholder.com
NBA Passport Holder Best

They finally got the chance on Wednesday ahead of their final home game of the season against the Rockets. Orlando Magic Passport Holder

File allegato:

The No. 1 may not have been an option, as only Cam Newton, the first pick of the 2011 draft, has worn that number for the Panthers in franchise history. Milwaukee Bucks Passport Holder

Atlanta: The Hawks have not yet submitted an injury report for Thursday, but Cam Reddish (right Achilles soreness) and De’Andre Hunter (right knee soreness) missed Wednesday’s game.

James played 28 minutes in his Lakers return, scoring 24 points, with eight assists and seven rebounds. You know those 24 points and eight assists were for the late Kobe Bryant, who will be inducted into the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame on Saturday evening.

Si prega Accedi o Crea un account a partecipare alla conversazione.

Tempo creazione pagina: 0.138 secondi