Toronto Blue Jays Circular Hamper, foLdcircularhamper.com, Personalized MLB Circ

Di più
2 Anni 11 Mesi fa #178 da WilliamR
This growing interest in footwear birthed a text chain featuring about 25 aspiring sneakerhead umpires. In the thread, umpires regularly share photos of their latest pickups and group shots of different crews wearing Jordans together. Currently, the only place where umpires can't wear sneakers is behind home plate, where steel-toe boots are necessary to protect from foul tips. The group, however, is trying to figure out how to get a steel-toe insert into a Jordan.

DeShields, 28, has played six seasons in the big leagues with Texas and Cleveland and is currently a member of the Rangers’ Triple-A affiliate, the Round Rock Express.

“The thing that I remember most is their veteran leadership,’’ Roberts says, “the way they prepare, their mindset, and most important, their acceptance of the role. When a player, particularly a veteran player, accepts the role, he can thrive.’’ Oakland Athletics Circular Hamper

1. David Peterson tossed the best game of his MLB career. It did not come without some early trouble, though. The lefty loaded the bases with one out in the second inning, but struck out the final two batters the end the threat, and coasted from then on. Following that bases loaded jam, he retired the next 17 batters he faced.

File allegato:

The biggest oddity in the game today is that the two best pitchers in each league, Jacob deGrom of the New York Mets and Gerrit Cole of the Yankees haven’t thrown a no-hitter. Philadelphia Phillies Circular Hamper

"Again, I got to give a lot of credit to Nido," Reid-Foley said. "I never shook him. The shakes were on purpose from him. Other than that, I'm just trying to throw everything as hard as I can." Toronto Blue Jays Circular Hamper

File allegato:

So much for that transition period. Arenado is absolutely raking in Cardinals red, creating a ridiculous corner infield 1-2 punch with Paul Goldschmidt. Miami Marlins Circular Hamper

foldcircularhamper.com
Personalized MLB Circular Clothes Hamper

Si prega Accedi o Crea un account a partecipare alla conversazione.

Tempo creazione pagina: 0.135 secondi