Pillow Case Gift, brittneyhome.com, Pillow Case

Di più
2 Anni 9 Mesi fa #334 da WilliamR
Let’s break down who we’re seeing here from left to right. There’s Adam Brody (The O.C.) playing the adult version of Jack Dylan Grazer‘s Frederick “Freddy” Freeman; Meagan Goode (Brick) as the adult version of Faithe Herman‘s Darla Dudley; Ross Butler (13 Reasons Why) as the adult version of Ian Chen‘s Eugene Choi; Zachary Levi as the adult version of Asher Angel‘s Billy Batson; Grace Fulton playing Mary Bromfield, Billy’s older sister; and D.J. Cotrona as the adult version of Jovan Armand‘s Pedro Peña.

That doesn’t mean that everything has to be overly dramatic or artificially pumped up, but it sharpens your commitment and sharpens your senses to be more like an animal, more responsive, intuitive, reacting with a kind of logic. That’s not interpreted, it’s actual. So when you’re doing something, you’re not showing it, you’re not displaying it, you’re involved in it. You’re doing it, the world drops away. I’ve always said, I feel more like a dancer than an actor because I live through my body, I live through my voice, I live through my senses and you’ve got to find a way to make them super aware so you can receive and react. And that’s what performing is always about for me.

File allegato:

No, I don’t. And again, maybe I should. But I do actually pick roles now. I mean, for the first 30 years of my career, I didn’t have my pick of lots of possibilities. And that in itself is a, sort of, a new position to find myself in. But I honestly don’t pick roles based on how big they are at all. And a lot of the roles that people will continue to see me in will be cameos, essentially. A small something where I find an interesting thing to do.

The film doesn’t come out until the end of August, but to celebrate Juneteenth, Universal released a new Candyman featurette in which DaCosta talks about what the newly federally recognized holiday means for the Black community and how some of those feelings are explored in her new take on this property.

With Martino’s Variant having the same blonde hair as Sylvie (Lady Loki is typically depicted with the same dark hair as male Loki) and the comic book character’s ties to Loki, the similarities are too strong to be a total coincidence. It’s possible that this Variant is in fact Enchantress, on a vendetta against Loki and the Sacred Timeline after another version of him had meddled in her life. The casting of The Walking Dead‘s Cailey Fleming as “Young Sylvie” also lends to this theory. But what could this mean for the rest of the series?

Standout Tracks: “There’s an incredible song called ‘Tits’ which sounds like it might be a sexy song, but is more like a short Harold Pinter play as a rock song. It’s a song about a guy drunkenly bemoaning to a fellow barfly about the fact that his wife uses her titular tits to breastfeed their son. This situation is complicated further by the suspicion that the narrator’s drinking partner is having an affair with his wife. It’s dark and fucked up, but still funny and gloriously melodic.”

File allegato:

brittneyhome.com
Pillow Case Gift

Ah, teenage romance! It’s full of embarrassing misunderstandings and cruel twists and turns that make you feel like your life is over. Director and screenwriter Natsuki Seta (A LIAR AND A BROKEN GIRL) exposes this delicate period of our life with this beautiful, sensitive, and touching coming-of-age story adapted from Kyoko Okazaki’s manga. CANADIAN PREMIERE. Pillow Case

Si prega Accedi o Crea un account a partecipare alla conversazione.

Tempo creazione pagina: 0.127 secondi