Minkah Fitzpatrick trade update Dolphins

Di più
1 Anno 10 Mesi fa #1918 da seestyle
Dolphins owner Stephen Ro s said he was surprised to hear that safetyMinkah Fitzpatrick wanted a trade, but added that there was no bad blood between Fitzpatrick and the team.
Ro s said he expects Fitzpatrick to be on the field when the Patriots come to Miami on Sunday and that the rumors that Fitzpatrick has started a mutiny in the locker room areuntrue.
Marco Wilson Jerseys I was somewhat surprised to hear that," Ro s told ."I like Minkah a lot. But I understand and I know that (coach) Brian (Flores)and (general manager) Chris (Grier) had good conversations with him after that where they let him know that Justin Murray Jerseys they believe in him and want him here. We all expect him to play well (Sunday).
Fitzpatrick has been at the Dolphins' practice throughout the week and seemingly will still play for the team until a trade is worked out. Multiple teams have expre sed interest in the former first-round draft pick, including the Cowboys and Steelers.
According to , Fitzpatrick is the only player in the Dolphins locker room to request a trade after the Dolphins' 0-1start under new coach Flores. He has yet to find a Markus Golden Jerseys solid role in the defense, which prompted him to ask a trade.
Fitzpatrick playedin just 63 percent of the defensive snaps in Week 1's 59-10 blowout lo s to the Ravens.
He ranked first in completion percentage allowed (51.3%) and pa ser rating allowed (53.4) among the 34 defensive players with 200 or more coverage snaps played in the slot in 2018.
Related Articles Kurt Warner Jerseys

Si prega Accedi o Crea un account a partecipare alla conversazione.

Tempo creazione pagina: 0.159 secondi