The Seattle Kraken “found a way to lose games” in their first NHL season and sho

Di più
2 Anni 4 Mesi fa - 2 Anni 4 Mesi fa #740 da whitneyllu
The Seattle Kraken have "found a way to lose" games in their inaugural NHL season and should be more competitive, general manager Ron Francis said Monday."We felt that goaltending and defense would give us a chance in each game," Francis told The Seattle Times. "And then the question was scoring, and can we score enough or not? I think we certainly felt going into the season that we would be a competitive team.

Kraken (4-10-1) is the last in the Pacific division after losing four consecutive games and six of the last seven. They rank 31st in the NHL with 3.67 goals on average and 20th in finish at 2.80.

“I think the expected goals are a big difference from where we thought it was,” Francis said. “And it seems to be different things on different evenings. There have certainly been games where goalkeepers feel like they want one or two back. And I think there have been nights where [defensemen] and attackers, they would want to do something different with one or two. And it adds to our frustration at this point. ”

“I think the expected goals we conceded are the big difference from our vision,” said Francis. “And it seems to be different things on different nights. Certainly there have been games where the goalkeepers felt they had a back or two. And I think there were nights when they [defensemen] and the strikers want to do something different with one or two. And that increases our frustration at the moment. “

Grubauer, who signed a six-year contract July 28 after he was voted a finalist for the Vezina Trophy as the best goalie in the NHL last season with the Colorado Avalanche, is 4-7-1 with a 3.18 goals-against average and .880 save percentage in 12 games (all starts). Last season, he was 30-9-1 with a 1.95 GAA, .922 save percentage and seven shutouts in 40 games (39 starts).

5mmo.com offers every Hockey Ultimate Team player the possibility to buy cheap NHL 22 Accounts for Sale. We don't sell real HUT 22 Accounts, the service is an NHL 22 Points Account .
Ultima Modifica 2 Anni 4 Mesi fa da whitneyllu.

Si prega Accedi o Crea un account a partecipare alla conversazione.

Tempo creazione pagina: 0.105 secondi